Flickr Badge

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

43 Folders

The hot item going through the blogging community is Merlin Mann's new blog, 43 Folders. The core theme of the blog is David Allen's book Getting Things Done. (The name 43 Folders is itself derived from one of the concepts in the book).

I have been following the blog over the last week or so, and it looks very interesting. I certainly have a problem when it comes to getting things done, and this has made me think about implementing the system. Its all experimental of course, but if it works out reasonably well, I think I'll go out and buy the book.

By the way, 43 Folders is on my Bloglines subsription list and should now appear on my BlogRoll on the sidebar. If you are on Bloglines, I recommend subscribing to 43 Folders. Another good idea would be to read the posts in the archives, as this would form a base for understanding future posts.

In the meantime, I'm going to implement the system over the next month and report the results.

No comments: